How to Slow Down Your Family's Schedule
Becoming Minimalist has some great advice for slowing down as a family:
- Discern where the motivation is coming from: you or your child.
- Determine an ideal baseline number of activities.
- Elevate the importance of family dinnertime.
- Schedule time for yourself to be with them.
- Leave space between events.
- Develop a family, weekly routine.
- Reduce your personal commitments.
- Own less stuff. It is difficult to recognize how much time and energy our possessions take from us.
- Leave room to add.