After 6 or 7 months of posting Love List updates, I’ve decided to mix things up a little bit. I’ve made some progress this year with every item on my list, but very few have made as much progress as I had hoped. So I am going to spend each month (or a set amount of days in some cases) going forward focusing on building: either a habit or something tangible.
Here’s my plan:
- Today through end of September: Exercise every day. It doesn’t have to be an insane workout, but something significant every single day.
- October: Blog once per day.
- November: Meditate every single day.
- December: (Tentatively) Take a photo every single day.
Obviously the focus of future months is tentative, but my goal is to build a lasting habit or in the case of blogging, to see what is possible if I focus on doing this every day.
There are a few items I am going to keep working on in the background:
- Keep on my priorities.
- Stay connected with friends.
- Purge stuff.
- Reading: still working on my goal of 12 books this year.
These things are just too crucial. Everything else on my original love list has been accomplished or done well enough for the time being.
So, that’s the new plan. Stay tuned for updates!
(PS — How is your love list or resolutions coming along?)