Each Friday I am going to attempt to give you high quality reading material for the weekend, in the form of fifteen links from the previous week.
Here we go — I hope you enjoy:
- Embrace Cubicle Nation
- Foreigners share surprising facts about the US
- How to Get more Done (Part 1) – Do Less
- Bath Salts: Deep in the Heart of America’s New Drug Nightmare
- The Network I Want
- Reading for your ears: Back to Work podcast (all)
- What exactly is Obamacare and what did it change? – (Read the comments too.)
- New NSA docs contradict 9/11 claims
- Why are teachers being fired?
- The Second Term
- Romney’s Cold War Strategy To Defeat Obama
- Romney’s Make-Believe Military Budget
- Middle class could face higher taxes under Republican plan, analysis finds
- Where’s The Line Between A Cult And A Religion? – And here.